Stained Glass Class
- Location Makerspace of Greenville
- Address 102 Staton Ct, Greenville, NC 27834
- Presented By Makerspace of Greenville
- Dates 10/6/2023, 10/13/2023, 10/20/2023, 10/27/2023, 11/3/2023, 11/10/2023
- Time 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Learn the basics of stained glass. The class will cover how to cut glass, foil, grind and solder. Students will make a suncatcher and a small framed piece. A 3rd project may be started if time permits.The class will consist of 6 sessions and students will leave with their own stained glass pieces. Tools and materials will be provided. Several patterns will be available to choose from. What to wear: Closed toe shoes are required! Students wearing flip flops, sandals, or sliders will not be allowed to participate.Need more info: Contact the Makerspace if you have any questions. We are happy to share information, tips, and just say Hello!