Experience the culture and creativity that abounds throughout our community during the Downtown Greenville First Friday ArtWalk October 6th from 5pm - 8pm!
Take a self-guided walking tour, or catch a FREE ride on the Emerald Express Trolley to quickly get from stop to stop to view local, regional, and national artist work, catch some live music, eat some delicious food, and sip some local brews!
Discover work from new and local creatives sharing their passions at museums, galleries, restaurants, breweries, and more!
- Emerge Gallery & Art Center The Schwa Show
- Greenville Museum of Art- Marauders
- Emerald City Collective- Harmonizing Chaos
- Proctor Yongue House (ECU CFAC)- Pride Month Exhibition & Pirates on the Porch featuring Drum Music
- Gray Gallery (ECU SOAD)- 2023 Juried Undergraduate Exhibition
- AlleyCat Records- Meet & Greet with artists Mike Lamb and Sam Matney, Live Music and Anniversary Celebration
- The Sojourner- Art of Divination
- Pitt Street Brewing Company- Gabrielle Freeman artwork on display
Find Live Music
From stages at local venues and listening rooms to the streets- you can find music on every corner in Downtown Greenville!
Nash Hot Chicken- Live Music & After Hours
- Christy's Euro Pub- Morgan & Company
- Emerge Gallery at Evans Street- Pitt Community College Band
- Aji- ECU Jazz Trio
Find a Party
Swing through Dickinson Avenue After Dark (between Evans Street & Reade Circle) from 7pm - 10pm to experience Greenville’s nighttime outdoor street festival featuring local craft breweries, wineries, and cideries East of I-95! Also find a plethora of delicious food trucks, dessert vendors, and other tasty treats… along with a DJ spinning tunes, fire and aerial performances, and more to enjoy while you sip, sample, and stroll! Dickinson Avenue After Dark is a free entry event, but attendees must pay for the pints and samples you want to enjoy. There is no age requirement (except 21+ to drink of course!), but this is not a child-focused event. The event space can become crowded, so please keep in mind before bringing children and pets.
Find a Ride
The FREE Emerald Express Trolley will now be running from 5pm - 8pm during all Downtown Greenville First Friday ArtWalk's from now through June! Hop aboard a scenic trolley tour circulating through Downtown Greenville to Dickinson Avenue to ECU’s Main Campus and making a full loop approximately every 20 minutes or so. You can hop on and off any stop!
Photo Courtesy of Sim Asher, Greenville Museum of Art